You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest developers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
What are your skills
- 5+ years developing software
- React + Typescript is a must
- Next.js is a good to have
- GraphQL API knowledge is a must
- Argo CD is good to have
- Containerization + orchestration basic knowledge is a must (Kubernetes + Docker)
- Experience working in an agile team is a plus (Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban)
- Strong skills in using modern software practice and tools
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and TDD/BDD
- Remote 100%
- Payments in dollars