You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest developers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
What You’ll Do
- Develop Katalon and Cucumber test cases, test suites and custom keywords
- Document detailed and comprehensive test plans
- Document well-structured UAT, user guide and release notes
- Develop scripts to automate manual processes and continuous testing
- Work with Version Control Systems
- Integrate automated test cases into CI/CD pipelines
- Identify gaps in test coverage
- Conduct all types of software testing and communicate testing requirements with stakeholders
- Stay up to date on the latest quality assurance software engineering technologies, trends and best practices.
What You’ll Need:
- 6+ years of professional hands-on software quality assurance experience | Senior, since he will be working directly with the customer
- Fundamental knowledge of Data Driven, functional and nonfunctional testing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under minimal supervision in fast paced environment workspace
- Solid understanding of DDT, Katalon Studio
- Hands-on experience with Groovy, Java, SQL, JMETER, XPATH locators
- Experience with RESTful APIs, OAuth, JSON & Web Services
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker Containers is a plus
- Experience in using scripts and tools to provide the best test coverage possible
- Cucumber knowledge Is a big plus
- Familiarity with professional quality assurance engineering & best practices for test automation to provide active metrics and source code accountability
- Ability to identify all type of bugs in the system
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior QA engineers in all aspects of their testing duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Remote 100%
- Payments in dollars