You can focus your full-time career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are currently seeking a Senior Integration Engineer to join one of our client teams!
What will you do?
- Lead the analysis effort by communicating with various business stakeholders to
identify and capture HL7 Interface requirements
- Act as Liaison between various business contacts, end-user, integrations
technical team and project management leadership
- Provide effort estimates to develop the HL7 Interfaces and coordinate on
timelines with project leadership
- Take ownership in creation and maintenance of Data Mapping between various
HL7 source/target systems
- Maintains expert technical knowledge of the EPIC Interfaces involved in the
- Partner with Integration technical team to ensure analysis, design, build and
testing of the interfaces is completed in timely manner
- Build, Deploy and test HL7 Interfaces based on the data mapping requirements
using HL7 tools i.e Iguana, Rhapsody, cloverleaf
- Support any functional validation effort to test the EPIC Interface integrations
- Ability to understand and configure HL7 File transfer using MFT (Managed File
- Ability to configure and setup secure file transfer protocols using SSL and
- Ability to write custom components using scripting language to handle complex
transformation and custom file transfer requirements
- HL7 Experience – EPIC Bridge Certification Required
- Self-starter, disciplined and result-oriented
- Good understanding and exposure to HL7 concepts
- EPIC Bridge Certification is required
- 5+ years’ experience in using any of HL7 tools to develop EPIC interfaces
- 7+ years’ experience in HealthCare domain
- Thorough experience in developing HL7 Interfaces with any tool such as Iguana, Rhaposody, Cloverleaf
- Iguana is a nice to have
- Thorough experience in configuring file sharing protocols using MFT, SFTP, SSL and Encryption
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skill
- The candidate must live in the USA
Salary: USD 9.600 – USD 10.400 (monthly)
Possibility of sponsorship Visa H1B
The candidate must live in the US.
This is a remote role supporting Central Time Zone Hours.
Contract: full time, 100% remote, long term contract.
- USD or Crypto salary: choose your own way of getting paid.
- Health insurance.
- Co-working spaces: spaces are available for you wherever you are.
- Gym membership.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays.
- Equipment and Accessories.
- Software Licenses and Tools.
- Courses and books.