You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote Developer work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest developers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Commerce Cloud to join one of our client teams!
You will join an integrated digital agency that values its team members and strives to work at the forefront of technology, while also supporting the lifestyles their team members desire.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) developers are responsible for creating and implementing high-quality, scalable software solutions for Business to Consumer eCommerce clients on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform using industry best
practices and the latest technology trends. In this position, you will work directly with team members who have extensive ecommerce experience (we’ve been supporting Cyber Mondays since the term was coined in 2005), Project Managers, and
occasionally clients from project kick-off to deployment by gathering requirements and developing solutions to meet client expectations.
What will you do?
- Write Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) code for projects on assigned tasks.
- Work with the Design team to define and implement end-user functionality.
- Estimate task complexity and development cost in detail (task assumptions and dependencies) so client’s Project Managers can provide accurate client quotes and allocate resources appropriately.
- Work with the client’s Technical Team to write acceptance criteria to ensure the software solution meets client expectations.
- Regularly communicate with client’s Project Managers regarding task-level ticket status, including updates to project management software to reflect task progress and state.
- Review, test, and provide feedback on work by other developers to ensure code quality. Submit ongoing work for review by peers and/or technical lead.
- Intermediate/Advanced English
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in eCommerce web development.
- At least 2 years of experience in back-end software development.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer certification received within the past two years.
- Experience in languages and platforms such as C#, .NET, Ruby, and Java.
- Advanced experience with HTML5, and CSS, SASS.
- Experience with MVC and Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Familiarity with non-SFCC eCommerce platforms, preferred.
- Experience integrating third-party APIs (Google Merchant Center, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, etc.).
- Working knowledge of Cloud Platforms, Version Control Systems (such as Git or Mercurial), Jenkins, Gulp, Jira, Confluence, Github, and Bitbucket.
- Experience working in Agile development environments; utilizing Scrum principles to execute projects.
Candidate must work east time hours
Short term contract, full-time.
Salary: USD 5600-7000 /mo
- USD or Crypto salary: choose your own way of getting paid.
- Health insurance.
- Co-working spaces: spaces are available for you wherever you are.
- Gym membership.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays.
- Equipment and Accessories.
- Software Licenses and Tools.
- Courses and books.