You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative that can bring their expertise, experience and perspective to the team.
This role is open to candidates in USA.
This is a remote position.
At Dibrand, we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who could benefit from our products and services.
What will you do?
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives in next steps.
- Identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook
As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process. Excels at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up sales closers for success. The SDR should be a quick learner who has strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for boosting top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Utilize Sales Navigator, cold calls, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify the needs of prospects, and suggest appropriate services
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Required skills and qualifications
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Preferred skills and qualifications
- Experience as a sales development representative, with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proficiency with Sales Navigator or other CRM software
- Remote 100%
- Payments in dollars