You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest remote developers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are seeking a skilled Accessibility Manual Tester to join our team. As an Accessibility Manual Tester, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our digital products and platforms meet the highest accessibility standards. Your primary responsibility will be to assess and test the accessibility features of our applications, websites, and software, providing valuable insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct manual testing of digital products and platforms to assess their compliance
with accessibility guidelines (e.g., WCAG 2.0/2.1, Section 508, ADA).
- Identify, document, and report accessibility issues and bugs using established testing
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and stakeholders to provide clear and
actionable recommendations for accessibility improvements.
- Participate in accessibility audits and reviews, providing expertise and insights on
accessibility best practices.
- Stay up to date with the latest accessibility standards, guidelines, and industry
- Advocate for accessibility awareness and foster a culture of accessibility within the
- Work closely with the development team to ensure accessibility requirements are
considered during the design and development phases.
- Provide guidance and support to team members on accessibility topics and
Strong knowledge and understanding of web accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0/2.1),
accessibility evaluation methodologies, and assistive technologies: Screen Readers,
such as JAWS (Windows), NVDA (Windows), VoiceOver (iOS). Preferably Windows
Experience with accessibility testing of various platforms, such as web, mobile, and
Proven experience in manual accessibility testing, including experience with screen
readers, keyboard navigation, and other assistive technologies.
Familiarity with accessibility testing tools: axe, Wave, lighthouse, VoiceOver, contrast
Solid understanding of HTML and CSS: Be able to demonstrate it with the code
inspector. The «Inspect» functionality of browsers such as Chrome, Edge.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify and document accessibility issues
Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams
Ability to provide clear and actionable recommendations for accessibility
Professional certifications in accessibility (e.g. IAAP certifications) are a plus.
We prioritize your comfort and happiness by providing the resources and support you need to work happily and comfortably. Providing personalized benefits, we’re dedicated to enhancing your work experience. Your wellbeing matters to us, and we’re committed to making sure you have whatever you need to thrive in a positive and fulfilling work environment. Come be a part of our employee-centric culture and experience the benefits of working with us!
- USD or Crypto salary: choose your own way of getting paid.
- Health and Wellness programs: Health insurance and Gym membership.
- Co-working spaces: spaces are available for you wherever you are.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Equipment and lifestyle accessories.
- English classes.
- Software Licenses and Tools.
- Courses and books.