You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Freelance work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years’ professional software development experience with Node.js
- Expert knowledge of Node.js and the Node.js ecosystem
- Familiarity with cloud services, databases, message brokers, container technologies and microservice architectures
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an area of code
- Fluency with Linux command line tools
- Experience with revision control and CI tools
What skills will come in handy?
- 4+ years Experience with Node.js
- Have a strong grasp of troubleshooting concepts
- Work effectively and deliver results under deadlines
- Minimum of four years of relevant job experience
- Remote 100%
- Payments in Pesos