You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest developers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
What You’ll Do
For you, making software is not just about the code, it’s about user experience and craft. You love not only to make it work for every browser, but you’re ready to mentor your fellow developers to learn to do it themselves. You are curious about this weird AI thing and you’re ready to take control of those robots.
The primary responsibilities:
- Developing and supporting Web Application solutions for external clients
- Work with your team to transform business requirement into real, working amazing software
- Help and mentor more Junior developers into learning the many tricks of good sound software design
- Participate as a full member of an Agile team doing breakdowns, code reviews and have the best fun while building the best software
- Work with our magical UI/UX designer, our Subject Matter Expert, and our PO to translate stories and sublime them through code
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years doing software
- Expertise in ReactJS is a must
- Expertise in web development with Python is a must
- Strong working knowledge of at least one language framework
- Experience in Cloud technology is a plus
- Experience in microservices architecture and patterns, container technology, Kubernetes
- Experience working in an agile team is a plus such as Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban
- Strong knowledge of responsive websites
- Experience/Interest in building data visualization user interfaces
- Strong skills in using modern software practice and tools such as git, Jenkins, containers
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline and TDD/BDD/DDD especially applied to front-end
- Remote 100%
- Payments in dollars