You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Freelance work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years industry experience or equivalent skill; must include experience working on application architecture, design, development, and delivery.
- Strong technical skills with: Angular, C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework; SQL Server/MongoDB, Platforms/Services-ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web, Web API, Web Services, Entity Framework, Microservices, REST, WCF/WWF, Messaging/Streaming- RabbitMQ, Redis Streams; Cloud-AWS, Azure, PCF/OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of API Standards, Microservices Architecture and Cloud capabilities
- Savvy to component / business object modeling, services modeling
- Experience in building high concurrency, high volume, low latency 24*7 availability applications.
- Strong programming skills with emphasis on writing efficient algorithms to handle large data sets and processing.
- Conduct code reviews and coach developers
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of team.
What skills will come in handy?
- 10 years of related experience using C# and .NET Full Framework to design, develop and test applications.
- 5 or more years of direct SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS development experience.
- 5 or more years working in large scale, multi-threaded environments.
- 4+ years of experience architecting microservice based systems.
- 3 or more years of related experience using .NET Core Framework.
- 3 or more years of Azure or other Public Cloud experience.
- 3 or more years of working experience with CI/CD Pipelines.
- 3 years of direct Agile/Scrum experience.
- 2-3 years of direct WCF and/or REST development experience.
- 1-2 years of Streaming and Real Time Analytics experience. – PLUS
- Proficient with SQL Server, including modelling and DB performance tuning.- PLUS
- Expert knowledge of Visual Studio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including to senior and/or executive management.
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience: ( PLUS)
- Angular 9 or better
- RabbitMQ and SQL Server/ MongoDB databases
- Apache Spark or other batch analytics systems
- YAML based CI/CD pipelines
- Azure DevOps Services or other ALM systems
Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) in a large setting
- Remote 100%
- 3 Weeks of vacation
- English improvement courses
- Academy for certifications
- Payments in dollars