You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Freelance work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years industry experience or equivalent skill; must include experience working on application architecture, design, development, and delivery.
- Strong technical skills with: Angular, C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework; SQL Server/MongoDB, Platforms/Services-ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web, Web API, Web Services, Entity Framework, Microservices, REST, WCF/WWF, Messaging/Streaming- RabbitMQ, Redis Streams; Cloud-AWS, Azure, PCF/OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Backend / Frontend
- Candidate must be able to show extensive proficiencies in .NET (C#)
- Full understanding of OOS principles.
- Full understanding of REST API
- Experience of AngularJS / Angular preferred.
- API / Microservices knowledge a plus.
- SSRS experience a plus.
- Kubernetes / RabbitMQ a plus.
- Mongo DB a plus
- Candidate must show extensive proficiency with writing fully functioning stored procedure with CRUD operations on large scale data.
- This applies/includes fully knowledge of Indexes, Query tuning.
- Knowledge of Execution Plans
- Remote 100%
- 3 Weeks of vacation
- Academy for certifications
- Payments in dollars