You can focus your full-time career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are currently seeking a ECommerce QA Automation to join one of our client teams!
The ECommerce QA Analyst will ensure the quality of our eCommerce applications and
systems, including testing, validating, and documenting defects. The role will involve
working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the user experience meets
the highest standards of quality.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases, and test scripts for eCommerce
applications and systems
- Identify and report defects, bugs, and issues found during testing, and track them
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, designers, and
product managers, to ensure that defects are resolved effectively
- Participate in the design and development of eCommerce systems, ensuring that
quality is built into the process from the beginning
- Work with the development team to understand user stories and acceptance
criteria to create test plans and cases
- Participate in the definition and implementation of test automation processes and
tools to improve test efficiency
- Ensure that the eCommerce systems comply with industry standards, best practices, and regulatory requirements
- Provide feedback and recommendations to improve the quality of the eCommerce systems and processes
3+ years of experience in software quality assurance, with a focus on
eCommerce applications and systems
Strong understanding of software testing methodologies and best practices,
including functional, integration, performance, and regression testing
Experience with eCommerce platforms, such as Shopify, Magento, or
Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
Experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium, Appium, or Cucumber
Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with
cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Experience with defect tracking and reporting tools, such as Jira or Bugzilla
- Quality assurance and testing
- Test planning and execution
- Advanced English skills
The candidate must live in LATAM
Est time shift.
Contract: full time, 100% remote, long term contract.
- USD or Crypto salary: choose your own way of getting paid.
- Health insurance.
- Co-working spaces: spaces are available for you wherever you are.
- Gym membership.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays.
- Equipment and Accessories.
- Software Licenses and Tools.
- Courses and books.
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for user experience and digital marketing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to lead our client ́s eCommerce platform.