You can focus your full-time freelance career as a developer with Dibrand.
Remote work is defining the new way of working and developing in new and interesting ways. If you are passionate about rapidly growing your career and working with leading Silicon Valley startups and innovative startups, Dibrand could be a great fit for your next career change.
Dibrand is an elite talent network made up of Latin American developers, connecting the best and brightest developers with leading organizations. Unlike a 9 to 6 job, you will choose your own hours and work from anywhere. Our selection process ensures that the best talent is provided to our clients. Joining the Dibrand network also gives you access to technical training programs.
If you’re interested in growing your career by working full-time remote jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking Apply and filling out the short form to get started.
We are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer that can bring their expertise, experience and perspective to the team to help us build solutions that empower holistic and tangible transformation at every level. This role is open to candidates nationwide.
Able to successfully lead projects or act as a trusted advisor of various sizes and complexity.
Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
Collaborate with other team members to develop and enhance deliverables.
Continuously improve team processes to ensure information is of the highest quality, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team.
Identify opportunities for site modernization/enhancements and propose modern solutions.
Investigate and optimize performance issues.
- 5-10+ years’ experience in application development and implementation of Microsoft based solutions, leveraging the .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Experience with SQL or comparable database experience
- Must have experience with Web API/RESTful Service
- Leveraging available tools to create performant and reliable solutions
- Strong debugging skills and the ability to find the root issue vs just fixing the symptom
The following skills are strongly preferred:
- Experience with Azure Services/AWS
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Some Build such as Octopus or Jenkins
- + 2 Years experience with React (preferred) or Angular
- Experience with Umbraco CMS
- Previous consulting experience
- Remote 100%
- Payments in dollars